Programme highlights include:
- Caroline Thomson, Chair, Oxfam and Chair, Digital UK
(Keynote: When the going gets tough)
- Eilish McGuinness*, Executive Director, Business Delivery, The National Lottery Heritage Fund
(Keynote: Good governance: what is it, and does it really matter?)
*replacing Ros Kerslake who has withdrawn due to unforeseen circumstances
- Moira Sinclair, Chief Executive, Paul Hamlyn Foundation and Chair, Clore Leadership (Keynote: Staying the course)
Sector and governance experts sharing advice, tips and case studies on:
- Effective governance structures for inclusivity and community relevance (panel)
- Keeping on top of safeguarding policies and practice (workshop)
- Efficient financial management (workshop)
- Evaluating Board performance (workshop)
- Civic strategies for meeting the ongoing austerity challenge (panel)
- Dealing with the sudden loss of key staff (talk)
- Ways to improve board diversity and recruitment (talks)
Final keynote and other speakers to be announced shortly.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Top industry speakers and cross-sector networking opportunities for informal peer learning.
- A multi-track programme with flexibility to choose the sessions most relevant to you.
- A chance to take part in a facilitated Action Learning Set taster session (Action Learning Associates.)
This event is promoted by the Cultural Governance Alliance, a network of sector agencies led by Clore Leadership.
Join the Cultural Governance Alliance as an Organisational Member for free and receive a 10% discount on all tickets. It takes two minutes to sign up. This discount is for Organisational Members only.