Join the alliance as an individual
Individual membership of the CGA Network is FREE and open to anyone interested in promoting good governance.
Once you sign up, you will:
- Receive periodic newsletters with updates on new developments and opportunities for networking, skills development, and upcoming events.
- Access to a growing range of live governance resources available on CGA Online, as well as free access to news, services and intelligence shared from CGA members.
Sign up as an Individual Member here.
Join the alliance as an organisation
Organisational membership of the CGA is FREE and open to cultural sector organisations whose senior leadership formally endorse the CGA mission and activities.
Once you sign up, your named contact will:
- Benefit from opportunities to help shape the CGA agenda, contributing to events and platforms for governance leadership.
- Receive periodic newsletters for sharing across your organisation and access a growing range of live governance resources available on CGA Online.
- Profile your organisation when contributing stories and case studies that demonstrate positive culture change in the field of good governance website.
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate your efforts in working towards best practice in governance - to funders and the wider sector.
Join as an Organisational Member here.