This course provides a step-by-step guide to successfully implementing Trusted Charity. You will leave the course with a good understanding of Trusted Charity and the self-assessment process as well as a comprehensive plan of how to implement quality within your organisation. There will also be the opportunity to consider the next steps for your organisation if you decide to apply for the Trusted Charity Mark.
By the end of the course you will have:
- developed your understanding of Trusted Charity and the self-assessment process
- considered the necessary steps for the successful implementation of Trusted Charity within your organisation
- discussed the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders and considered ways of getting them involved in the process
- identified the key elements to be included in the planning process for implementing Trusted Charity within your organisation
- a better understanding of the Trusted Charity Mark service.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone from a registered charity who is responsible for implementing the Trusted Charity standards in their organisation; who are brand new to Trusted Charity or have worked with the standards previously but would like to refresh their knowledge.
The training will run from 09.45 until 16.00.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN THIS TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
All of our training courses can be delivered at your premises at a time and date that suits you. We can work with you to tailor our courses to match your needs. Often if you have four or more learners, in house training may be more cost effective. For more information please email email@example.com