It will cover;
• What is Safeguarding?
• Why and how do we effectively Safeguard?
• What is our individual and organisational responsibility?
• How do we ensure our operational staff are effective in managing their safeguarding responsibilities?
Delegates will receive course materials, a certificate of attendance and access to follow- on support networks.
Comments from previous attendees;
- Increased my understanding of the trustees role in safeguarding and also an understanding of our responsibilities
- Made me feel more confident to ask questions of the leadership team. Safeguarding isn't something my 'day to day' job involves, and while I have some hands-on experience, this was at a 'low' level and not director level as I now work
- it was refreshingly not "chalk & talk" and much more engaging, allowing space to explore and engage with the issues
- It was excellent, and suited my learning style which is visual/ spatial and kinesthetic