Who is this for?
This course is aimed at those individuals looking to be a Chair of an arts, culture or heritage organisation. Participants should already have experience as a charity Trustee.
You will learn:
• The key skills needed to effectively Chair a charitable organisation
• The legal and financial responsibilities of a Chair
• How to manage the dynamic between Trustees and staff, getting the best out of your workforce and your board
• How best to network and share learning experiences with other established trustees
• Exploring the key challenges of being a Chair and how to effectively overcome them
This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions. The first of these will take place on the 3rd December 2020 10-12.30 / the second will take place on the 10th December 2020 10-12.30. Both of these are necessary to complete the full training. If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at email@example.com.