Fundraising for Individual Artists - South West
This course will be delivered in person at the Watershed, Bristol on Tuesday 17 January 2023 from 10.00am.
This course focuses on the key principles of fundraising as an artist, raising money for your own work. The skills to raise money to develop your own artistic practice are vital to be able to continue to make new work and seize opportunities as the sector emerges from the impact of Covid-19.
Who is it for?
Artists, freelancers and producers who are looking to raise funds to support the development of new work.
You will learn:
- An overview of the key different types of fundraised income
- How to generate great fundraising ideas and to build a fundraising Case for Support for your work
- To understand what funders will be looking for post Covid-19
- How to write persuasively to win funding
- How to build relationships with supporters
- How to prepare effective budgets for funders
- Practical examples of how an artist has developed support for their work
Get in touch to discuss multibuy options available for this and the rest of the courses over the season.
Concessions are available for Freelancers, Sector Partner Members* and Charities and Arts Organisations with an annual turnover of 500K or less.
*Our current Sector Partners are: Association of British Orchestras, Arts@Leeds, Arts Marketing Association, Contemporary Visual Arts Network, Family Arts Campaign, National Museum Directors Council, One Dance UK, The Audience Agency, UK Theatre.
The rest of the event booking information can be found here